Note: I will be interviewed by Prashant Kothari of String on July 20th. Here is the registration information. It should be fun.
• At 8:30 AM ET: Retail sales for June will be released. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in retail sales.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The Consumer Price Index for June from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in CPI, and a 0.2% increase in core CPI.
• At 9:15 AM, The Fed will release Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization for June. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in Industrial Production, and for Capacity Utilization to increase to 76.8%.
• At 10:00 AM, Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales (business inventories) report for May. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in inventories.
• Also at 10:00 AM, University of Michigan's Consumer sentiment index (preliminary for July). The consensus is for a reading of 95.1, unchanged from 95.1 in June.