On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Our thoughts on the market correction.
- What happens when there’s nowhere to hide and correlations go to one.
- What we personally did, if anything, during last week’s sell-off.
- The countless reasons everyone is giving for the latest downturn.
- Why managed futures had such a poor showing in this correction.
- The untested majority of young fund managers.
- The momentum crash.
- How “passive” investors fared last week.
- Why millennials should hope these losses continue.
- Where all those hedge fund fees really go and more.
- These kinds of stock market losses aren’t that unusual
- An unprecedented decline
- 1946-1967 bar markets revisited
- Markets test millennial traders who have never seen a crash
- The worst momentum swing for U.S. stocks in history
- Business digest: Tuesday, October 20, 1987
- You don’t see this very often
- Record $23 billion flees world’s largest ETF
- A harsh lesson for millennial investors
- Managed futures & dealing with uncorrelated assets
- Deep Work: Rules For Focused Success in a Distracted World
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.