Note: The BEA and Census will have a new release schedule soon (getting back on track following the government shutdown).
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for January. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 167,000 payroll jobs added in January, down from 271,000 added in December.
• At 8:30 AM, POSTPONED Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter 2018 (Advance estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 2.6% annualized in Q4, down from 3.4% in Q3.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for December. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in the index.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Meeting Announcement. No change to policy is expected at this meeting.
• At 2:30 PM, Fed Chair Jerome Powell holds a press briefing following the FOMC announcement.